White Chandan Neckband (3 mm)
White Sandalwood mala to cure skin related problems and cooling.
Mala made of white sandal wood is used for pacifying; strengthening rituals and for worshipping other deities. Sandal wood garland is good for welcome or to give honor. The Japa on Sandal wood Mala results in a Glow on face. Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses whereas of white are useful for the gods.
- The wearer enjoys all comforts at his command but still remains unattached.
- It is used for peace and empowering rituals and for worshipping all deities.
- It promote tranquility and is an aid to meditation.
- Sandalwood mala is good for welcoming and for giving honour.
- Wearing sandal mala has a cooling effect on the mind and it soothes pitta dosha and helps one to overcome the senses.
Neckband Details : White Chandan beads strung in thread.
Bead Size : 3 mm
Quality : Good
|Discard coupon discount||No|