Red and White Sandalwood Necklace
Sandalwood Neckalace made from Red Sandalwood and White Sandalwood beads of size varying from 6mm to 18 mm.
Mala made of white sandal wood is used for pacifying; strengthening rituals and for worshipping other deities. Sandal wood garland is used for welcoming or to give honor. The Japa on Sandal wood Mala results in a Glow on face. Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses whereas of white are useful for the gods.
Red Sandalwood is the symbol of Brahma and blessed by Lakshmi. Rosaries of red Sandalwood are useful for propitiating the goddesses whereas of white are useful for the gods.
Benefits of Red and White Sandalwood :
- Red sandal beads unfolds vibrant energy and gives bravery, strength and willpower.
- It is warming, improves circulation and protects from negative energy.
- It attracts abundance and prosperity.
- The wearer enjoys all comforts at his command but still remains unattached.
- It is used for peace and empowering rituals and for worshipping all deities.
- It promote tranquility and is an aid to meditation.