Panch Bhoot Mala
Mala Details : The Panch Bhoot mala combines the auspicious energies of Sandalwood (Red chandan), Lotus seed (Thamarai Mani), Rudraksha, Quartz crystal (Sphatik) and Tulsi beads.
Panch Bhoot are the five prime elements by which our physical body is made up; namely Prithvi, Vaayu, Jal, Agni, and Aakaash (meaning earth, air, water, fire, and sky). The Panch Bhoot mala combines the auspicious energies of Sandalwood (Red chandan), Lotus seed (Thamarai Mani), Rudraksha, Quartz crystal (Sphatik) and Tulsi beads. These divine substances attract many positive energies while protecting from negative energies.
Panch Bhoot mala is intended for wearing, and when worn next to the skin it will transmit its special blessing to the wearer. It is especially auspicious to wear Panch Bhoot mala during sacred activities like meditation or puja, or while attending a Homa / Yagna or visiting a temple. Your spiritual qualities will flower beautifully, your meditation will deepen, and your awareness of the Divine will expand. The more mantras and prayers you recite with this panch bhoot mala, the more divine energy you will attract into your life for peace, truth and loving compassion.
- Sphatik crystal Beads increase concentration, cools the body, calms the mind, help relieve stress, headaches and overall promotes healing and increases intuition.
- Red sandalwood beads unfold vibrant energy and give bravery, strength and willpower.
- Lotus Seed Beads are used for Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi.
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha are said to be very effective for controlling high blood pressure and the fear of untimely death disappears
- Tulsi Beads are regarded as the Best for worshipping of Lord Vishnu, Ram and Krishna. Length of the mala
Total No. Of Beads : 108 +5
Length of the Mala : 50.00" Inch
Quality : Best