Jupiter Brihaspati Puja
Guru or Brihaspati Puja is dedicated to planet Jupiter. Worship of Jupiter is recommended to those, having malefic guru or wrongly placed Jupiter as per the horoscope. In Vedic astrology, the planet Jupiter is known as Guru, Brihaspati and Devagura. Jupiter is a benefice planet and considered to be the most auspicious, helpful, generous and beneficent of the planets. Guru represents sacred scripture, wisdom, benevolence and philosophy.
Jupiter is a good indicator of fortune, wealth, fame, luck, devotion, spirituality, morality, meditation, children, magistrates, ministers, lawyers and leaders in government and religion. Adversities of Guru or Brihaspati can cause frail nerves, skin problems, arthritis, heart troubles, impurity of the blood and increase of sexual urges, worrying and uneasiness of mind. Jupiter is the planet of luck, favor and fortune.
Benefits of Jupiter (Brihaspati) Puja :
- Worship of Jupiter results in progeny, good education, valour, longevity of life and recovery from physical illness.
- Brihaspati Puja is perform to appease planet JUPITER. Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. Jupiter is very auspicious planet and is resembled to the native's wisdom, mind power, knowledge, religion, fortune, happiness, welfare, joy, devotion, spirituality, generosity, charity, gentleness, liberality, statesmanship, minister ship, fame, wealth power, respect, reputation, honour, dignity and the status.
- The worship of Jupiter grants pure, aesthetic life and good health & wealth.
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja:
- Full name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed,
- Father's name,
- Date of birth,
- Place of birth,
- Country of birth,
- Time of birth,
- Gautra if known,
- Any additional information person wants to give.
Note : Please note we do not send any consumable Prasad, coconut or Teertham etc. It gets spoiled by the time it reaches and people got sick and in several countries even the Vibhooti sent was suspected as drugs and was not allowed. It is the Pooja which matters really.