Mars - Mangal Puja
Mangal Puja or Mars Worship is dedicated to planet Mars. Mangal Pooja liberates one from debts, poverty and skin problems. In Vedic Astrology, Mars is also known as Mangal, Angaraka, and Kuja.
Astrologically Mars is seen as a cruel planet. A person under the effect of this planet has a tendency to suffer through accidents, robbery, attack, or imprisonment. This planet is usually detrimental and is often worshipped so that one can become free of its detrimental effects. Mangal Puja is performed to appease the planet Mars. Mangal Puja is very useful & beneficial, since it strengthens and increases the positive influence and neutralizes the negative effects of Mangal.
Mangal is an indicator of brother and siblings, assertion, aggressiveness, soldiers and military endeavors, mechanical ability, engineers and surgeons, commanders and rulers, accidents, violence and war, ambition, strength, arguments and conflict, passion and desire. Mars is also acknowledged as the protector of dharma, the sacred path and purpose in life that each of us follows.
Benefits of Mars (Mangal) Puja :
- Performing Mangal pooja can reduce the troubles and hurdles caused due to malefic position of MARS.
- Its malefic position may result in the cruelness and anger to the native. An astrologer recommends Mars Puja to minimize the tribulations of the malefic MARS in the horoscope.
- Mangal Puja is Beneficial for security, Mangalik, Mangal dosha, stress, marriage problems.
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja:
- Full name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed,
- Father's name,
- Date of birth,
- Place of birth,
- Country of birth,
- Time of birth,
- Gautra if known,
- Any additional information person wants to give.
Note : Please note we do not send any consumable Prasad, coconut or Teertham etc. It gets spoiled by the time it reaches and people got sick and in several countries even the Vibhooti sent was suspected as drugs and was not allowed. It is the Pooja which matters really.