Kantha Mala Fine Configuration - 6
This is a very special and most powerful Mala made of a selection of Top grade Fine Rudraksha Beads for various Mukhi brought together in a single Mala. The beads are all strung tail-to-tail and face-to-face as specified in Srimaddevibhagavat for Mantra Siddhi and effectiveness. This is considered as most powerful Mala for a multidiscipline approach.
Configuration - 6 :
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha - 1 Bead each,
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha 1 Bead,
- Ganesh Rudraksha 1 Bead,
- 2 Sets of Navratna Beads which includes Pearl, Coral, Gomed, Blue Sapphire, Cats Eye, Golden Topaz, Emerald, Sphatik and Ruby.,
Total No. of Beads - (15+1) = 16 beads
Silver : 99 % Pure
Quality : Best
Power of Kantha Mala :
For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level, wearing of all 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered auspicious by the great epics. You may get everything what you can dream for success in your life. This is the most powerful healing Mala. According to Puranas, a person who wears Rudraksha from 1 to 14 Mukhi becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate. This Mala may be worn, or kept at altar for worship or even carried along in a pouch. This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
Significance of Kantha Mala :
- Rudraksha with different mukhi which represent different Gods and Goddess when brought together in a mala give blessing to wearer in varieties of subjects such as wealth , health , power of intelligence, happiness, prosperity etc.
- People who want to reach the top level with success and have multidimensional ambition wearing of all 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha with different numbers in a mala described as Srimad-devibhagawatam is considered auspicious by the great epics.
- You may get everything and dream comes reality.
- This is the most powerful healing mala.
- According to Puranas , a person who wears Rudraksha from 1 to 14 Mukhi becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate.
Quote from Padma Purana :
One who wears all Mukhi becomes equal to me. So dear Son, one should try by all means to wear Rudraksha.
Quote from Akshamalikopanishad :
All Gods and Goddess reside in this Mala. All should worship this Mala. This is an "Akshamalika" (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) and all knowledge reside in this Mala.