Kaal Sarp Puja
Kaal means death. The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. The person who takes birth in this yoga suffer from various problems like child problems, loss in business, family problems, mental unrest, financial losses, progeny troubles, marital discords, problems in career and domestic unhappiness. etc. Rahu is known as snack and Ketu is its tail.
This yog is more dangerous than other malefic yoga. This yog effects a person till 47 years and some time throughout his life, its depend upon the position of Kaal Sarp Yoga. Moreover in line with the horoscope every time the Mahadasha or Antardasha of Rahu or Ketu comes then Kaal Sarp Yoga becomes more effective.
The persons karyas (Works) do not happen according to the efforts put in, often leading to negativity, and inferiority complex. It can cause one's life to be depressed. A person under the affliction of this Yoga leads a life of pain and misfortune. If it is highly afflicted this Yoga has the capacity to cancel out all the good Yoga of one's chart.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh :
- A person having a Kaal Sarp Yoga in his horoscope faces problems of instability in his life, defamation, problems in progeny, mental disturbances etc.
- A person affected by KalSarp Yog has to struggle all through his life.
- The person having Kaal Sarp Yoga suffers from mental unrest, hurdles in gain of wealth, barriers in having children and uninterrupted disputes in married life.
- The person does not get full reward of his talents. Normally the success in work is delayed. Sudden loss of money or prestige is an indication of this Yoga.
The Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja reduces the ill effects of Kaal Sarp Yoga. The people having Kaal Sarp Dosh should get this Puja and as well as keep an energized Kaal Sarp Yantra in their house to protect themselves from the evil effects of this yoga.
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja:
- Full name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed,
- Father's name,
- Date of birth,
- Place of birth,
- Country of birth,
- Time of birth,
- Gautra if known,
- Any additional information person wants to give.
Note : Please note we do not send any consumable Prasad, coconut or Teertham etc. It gets spoiled by the time it reaches and people got sick and in several countries even the Vibhooti sent was suspected as drugs and was not allowed. It is the Pooja which matters really.