Indra ki Mala Collector Rudraksha Beads
This is a very special and most powerful Mala made of a selection of Top grade Collector Rudraksha Beads for various Mukhi brought together in a single Mala. The beads are all strung tail-to-tail and face-to-face as specified in Srimaddevibhagavat for Mantra Siddhi and effectiveness. This is considered as most powerful Mala for a multidiscipline approach.
- 1 Mukhi Rudraksha - 1 Bead (Indian Bead)
- 2 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha - 1 Bead each (Nepali Beads)
- Ganesh Rudraksha - 1 Bead (Nepali Bead)
- 1 to 14 Mukhi Siddha Rudraksha Yantra
Total No. of Beads - 14+1 = 15
Silver : 90% Silver
Quality : Best
Indra ki Mala
As found in handwritten scriptures a combination of Rudraksha from 1 to 14 Mukhi which does not consists of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is called " Indra Ki Mala".
This Rudraksha Mala is the symbol of Indra, the king of Gods. It gives the wearer permanent happiness. It means that pleasure and happiness come to the man who worships Indra and makes him happy. We add Siddha Rudraksha Yantra from 1 to 14 Mukhi to make this combination even more powerful. These Rare Yantra enhance the power of Rudraksha.
For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level, wearing of all 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered auspicious by the great epics. You may get everything what you can dream for success in your life. This is the most powerful healing Mala. According to Puranas, a person who wears Rudraksha from 1 to 14 Mukhi becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate.This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
Significance of Indra ki Mala:
- Rudraksha with different mukhi which represent different Gods and Goddess when brought together in a mala give blessing to wearer in varieties of subjects such as wealth , health , power of intelligence, happiness, prosperity etc.
- People who want to reach the top level with success and have multidimensional ambition wearing of all 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha with different numbers in a mala described as Srimad-devibhagawatam is considered auspicious by the great epics.
- You may get everything and dream comes reality.
- This is the most powerful healing mala.
- According to Puranas , a person who wears Rudraksha from 1 to 14 Mukhi becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate.
Rudraksha Yantra for 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
The Rudraksha Yantra from 1 to 14 Mukhi have been written with rare herbs on Bhoj Patra on auspicious occasion. The Yantra are energised with the hidden mantra followed by Dashansa Hawan and feast to brahmins and poor. 1 to 14 Mukhi Rudraksha are energised with the help of these Yantra for the respective deity to bless the Rudraksha and to reside in to it for fullfilling the desires of the wearer. The Main Deities of all the Rudraksha are always Lord Shiva and mother Parvati and other deities being called by the blessing of Lord Shiva and mother Parvati with the help of yantra Power.
Why Rudraksham ?
We at Rudraksham have been working diligently for many years with our Guru and Yogis to unlock the hidden power of Rudraksha. We could know the hidden and most powerful methods to unlock the true potential of Rudraksha. A simple Puja or blessing is not enough. We have recently blessed with a New Power for unlocking the true potential of Rudraksha with the blessing of Lord Shiva and Guru maharaj.Our process uses the hidden methods passed only from guru to disciple. In this process Rudraksha Yantra from 1 to 14 Mukhi are used for calling upon the respective deities for residing in to the particular Rudraksha for ultimate results.During this time we are deep into the Sadhana with full focus and attention.
Quote from Padma Purana :
One who wears all Mukhi becomes equal to me. So dear Son, one should try by all means to wear Rudraksha.
Quote from Akshamalikopanishad :
All Gods and Goddess reside in this Mala. All should worship this Mala. This is an "Akshamalika" (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) and all knowledge reside in this Mala.