Black Tulsi Mala
Made from the stems and roots of Tulsi, or "Holy Basil," which is considered a sacred plant within Hindu culture, this Black Tulsi mala is a beautiful aid for spiritual growth and protection.
Tulsi wood, which is in the family of basil, is the most sacred of all wood in the Hindu tradition. It is worshiped in Indian temples as a living goddess. One Hindu legend relates that Vishnu spawned Tulsi from the turbulent seas in order to help all mankind. The Tulsi Mala can be worn on the neck or tied around the fist. The benefits of the leaves of Tulsi is well proven, and owing to its spiritual and physical healing powers, the touch of the Tulsi wood acts as a rejuvenator for the stressed mind and brings the spiritual self of a person closer to God. On top of that, wearing the Tulsi Mala is supposed to bring good luck and fortune to the devoted wearer. The Tulsi Mala is used to worship Lord Ram and Krishna, different incarnations of Lord Vishnu who is believed to be the creator and the beloved of the Tulsi and used for all japs and wearing it.
- The wearer of this Mala gains health and peace.
- It maintains ritual purity and wards off evil.
- Tulsi is regarded as the 4th incarnation of supreme Goddess.
- Tulsi is regarded as best for worshipping lord Vishnu, Ram, and Krishna.
- According to Ayurveda, it is very useful in the throat disease.
- It is also used for the purification of the body.
- It gives peace of mind and reduces stress.
Mala Details : Black Tulsi Beads Mala knotted in Thread in traditional style with Tassel
Bead Size : 7.00 mm
No. of Beads : 108 + 1 Beads
Quality : Good
|Discard coupon discount||No|